Friday 1 June 2012

Friday Finds #1

Friday Finds is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren't necessarily books you purchased).

This week, the books I got are mostly on my Kindle. Most of the Kindle books are from NetGalley which is my new found love!

Bought books:

Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. I own all of Austen's works (including Lady Susan) in a hardback collector's edition but I don't like reading them so I am buying single copies also and those are the only singles I have so far. I got the 3 of these for €6 which was quite a bargain considering they were brand new.



Bought Kindle Books:

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L James


NetGalley Books:

Timeless Innocents by Janis Susan May (released on June 11th 2012)
Double Blind by Brandilyn Collins (released on October 15th 2012, no cover)
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor (released April 30th 2012)
One Moment by Kristina McBride (released on June 26th 2012)
A Slow Cold Death by Susy Cage  (released on November 1st 2012)
White Lies by Jeremy Bates (released May 7th 2012)
The Reluctant Journal of Henry K. Larsen by Susin Nielsen (released September 11th 2012)






What did you 'find' this week? Share your Friday Finds in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. You have some interesting finds here!

    Here is my Friday Find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://katieslightintheattic.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-finds-61.html
    Here's my Friday Find. There are so many this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Fifty Shades trilogy too.
    Some great books there!
    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can read it soon! It's cheap on Amazon for the Kindle.
      Thanks :)

      Delete