Sunday 5 August 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-thon - Challenges & Updates

This challenge runs from august 4th-12th. If you want to sign up, you can do so here.

I don't have any plans for this because I never plan what I'll read, I read according to my mood. I won't be doing daily posts, I'll update this post when I can. (hopefully daily)


Books Read:

1. The Running Man by Stephen King

Challenges:


August 6th: Cover Love Challenge
Show the covers of one or more books released during the summer that you love!

Come to the Edge by Joanna Kavenna




2 comments:

  1. I also started the Read-A-Thon by finishing a Stephen King book! Mine was Salem's Lot. I didn't really get that into it at any point. I've only read The Shining by King before, and I remember that I enjoyed that one okay. Have you read a lot of King?

    Happy reading for the rest of the Read-A-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read either of those books before but I want to! I have read around 15 of his books but I own more that I need to read :)

      Delete